MULTIMETER: pH - mV - Conductivity - Resistivity - Salinity - TDS - Temperature
Brand : Consort
Model : C3010 - C3011 - C3410 - C3411
Two independent channels for all measurements
- A large bright LCD screen with white backlight enables to view all channels simultaneously.
- Multi-point (1...5) calibration of pH electrodes with any of eleven pre-programmed and five user specified buffer tables.
- Multi-point (1...3) calibration of conductivity electrodes for increased linearity with any of three pre-programmed or three user specified standard tables.
- The display guides you at any moment in the language of your choice (English, Dutch, French, German).
- All necessary GLP-procedures are on board.
- Password protection prevents any unauthorised access to the instrument.
- Storage memory for up to 12000 values + date and time.
Model C3410 is equipped with two extra DIN-8 connectors for 4-pole conductivity electrodes. NEW !
- Two-way communication with any computer using USB (C3010, C3410).
- Two-way communication with any network (LAN) using Ethernet (C3011, C3411).
RS232 interface for connection to a printer.
- Robust dust and splash-proof cabinet.
- Operates on the mains (100...240 VAC) or 9...15 VDC.
- Optional 12 V car adaptor permits these laboratory meters to work in a car.
- Freely downloadable data acquisition software enables to view, store and edit the measurements in your computer.
pH: -2...+16 pH
mV: ± 2000 mV
Conductivity: 0...2000 mS/cm
Resistivity: 0...200 Mohm.cm
TDS: 0...100 g/l
Resolution: 0.001 pH, 0.1 mV, 0.001 µS/cm, 1 ohm.cm, 0.01 mg/l, 0.1 ppt, 0.1°C