EXCLUSIVE LIVE WEBINAR
Approaching Digital Transformation: How Biopharm Should Prepare for Validation and Compliance?
เมื่อวันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กรกฎาคม 2563 เวลา 23:00น. Bangkok Time
Organized by Advanced Instruments, USA
Data is critical for operations within the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries, whether it is for compliance, operational excellence, reporting or development. Data integrity enables convenience and trustworthiness in all types of data generated in several areas across the workflow. As more people, systems and tools consume data, it becomes increasingly valuable because it can be translated into action to improve quality and performance while reducing costs and time to market. However, with additional systems and users comes a risk that, if not managed correctly, can compromise the integrity of data.
Summaries of what you learn are as follows:
1. The importance for Data Integrity in Lifesciences
2. The impact of Digital Transformation in Lifesciences value chain
3. Understand how people are a key enabler in a Digital Transformation effort
4. Understand how culture can strengthen or weaken Data Integrity
5. Understand how a well-designed governance structure can support Data Integrity and embed Quality into a Digital Transformation